Best Bottom -Bigger Best Bottom Snap Cotton Wipe Able and Reusable Diaper
The Bigger Best Bottom diaper shell is designed to fit babies 10-45+ lbs. We added special leg gussets to help keep everything in, adjustable rise with four settings, and overlapping snap closure. The Bigger Best Bottom shell provides a roomier fit as compared to the original Best Bottom Diaper - with 1.5" added to the waist and 1" added to the length of the rise. After the diaper is on, pull the leg gussets out around baby's legs. This will guard against leaks and help avoid any red marks.
- Made in the USA using high quality BPA, PVC, and Lead Free materials.
- Designed to fit babies 10-45+ lbs, with a waist up to 18.5" and a rise up to 19.5".
- With 1" added to the length of the rise and 1.5" added to the waist the Bigger Best Bottom Shell provides a roomier fit than our original Best Bottom.
- Double leg gussets, waterproof PUL, and a trim fit make these diapers waterproof and leak free.
- Machine Washable, line dry or tumble dry low.
How does the Best Bottom System Work?
Many may start researching cloth diapers, get overwhelmed and quit. Best Bottoms are YOUR solution!
1. Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
2. Snap insert into diaper.
3. Put on baby and go!
4. When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
5. Put on baby and go AGAIN. The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw made in the USA as we could find.
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
1. Remove Solids
2. Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
3. Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
4. Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
5. Extra Rinse
6. Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.